Weekly Report 26/8/07

Coucom's Crabpots & Fishing Gear
Ground Floor 34 Normanby Street Yeppoon, 4703
Ph: 07 4930 2301
Brad
Reporter

Weekly Report 26/8/07

Post by Brad » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:08 pm

Howdy Everyone from all of us at Stanage Bay, The Duke Islands, Collins Island, Shoalwater Bay and the Percy Isles. The past few weeks have been awesome up here for us guys. Wind and sunshine, no rain to talk about. The wind had no set direction with the forcast for this area being 90% wrong via the bureau of meteorology. Anyway boats still went out and were rewarded very nicely. Since last talking, we had Denis, Col, Rob and Teddy pulling in some beaut reds and a real mixed bag. And no they dont weigh in any of their prize fish - however I have been promised some nice pics - so keep posted.

John, Brock, Chris and Mike also had a fantastic trip. Barry, Jill, Vince, Col and Col also had a good trip. All of these guys make Stanage their annual get together and have a great fishing holiday. Other buddy robin and Di presented me with an awesome pic of the boatramp with Barrys stranded boat, thanks guys. Some people didnt have as much luck as they would have liked with the fishing or crabbing, theirs only one thing to say and that is keep on trying.

The Road Report: Well everyone guess what - its finished being graded. Yea Ha! it is awesome - enjoy and be careful not to speed. A Big thankyou to the council fellas who worked on the road for so long.
Remember bookings for next year have started and the good spots are being filled at a rapid rate. We cater for group and familys, everyone is most welcome. Now as my sign says when we are shut " sit back - relax -and check out the photos". Until next time, keep ye ol rods bent n wet,
Cheers Von and Tony
Attachments
august 07 026.jpg
august 07 028.jpg
august 07 035.jpg
august 07 039.jpg
august 07 042.jpg
august 07 045.jpg
august 07 051.jpg
august 07 053.jpg
august 07 060.jpg