Weekly Report 27 Jan 08

Coucom's Crabpots & Fishing Gear
Ground Floor 34 Normanby Street Yeppoon, 4703
Ph: 07 4930 2301
Brad
Reporter

Weekly Report 27 Jan 08

Post by Brad » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:25 pm

Howdy Everyone From Stanage Bay and all our surrounding islands.
Finally i have a chance to say Good - day, merry xmas, happy new year and Australia Day - and all that comes with it. Tony and I had a fantastic trip up north again, this time hitting the Northern Territory. Not much fish or crab, but we just wanted the adventure of it all, and to see how the other side live. Well Stanage has been almost blown out of the water like the rest of the country. We have had some good days of mill pond and the boys made the most of it. Not many weigh ins unfortunately. The locals dont want to share anymore and because of false weather reports on this area we had bulk cancellations from all over. Without visitors here to weigh in well we just have to make do. One local however is a legend. He is know as "Crocadile", "Croc", "Wallably","Gunnard" however his real name is Calvin Cranstone. He is one of the best fisherman in the area. When the sooks come in complaining No F...ng Fish here or No F....ng Crabs here ...Croc cruises in with a weigh in or if Im not open he takes a couple of happy snaps at his place then brings them over....we pic some of the better ones to share with you. Croc has a kind heart - a warm smile - a child like enthusiasm and persistance like no other. Well Done Mr Croc.
Ok Everyone I have to rush - til next time.
Keep Safe and Keep Fishing
Cheers
Von and Tony
Attachments
Jason_and_Trout.jpg
Kristy_&_Muddy.jpg
Terrie,_Liam,_Rochelle_stanage_bay.jpg
Thomas_and_Trevally.jpg
brad_&_wade_weigh_in_stanage_bay.jpg
Brock_&_Mike_stanage_bay_001.jpg
croc's_weigh_in_stanage_bay_4.jpg
croc's_weigh_in_stanage_bay_6.jpg