Weekly Report 26 Feb 10

Coucom's Crabpots & Fishing Gear
Ground Floor 34 Normanby Street Yeppoon, 4703
Ph: 07 4930 2301
Brad
Reporter

Weekly Report 26 Feb 10

Post by Brad » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:30 pm

Know any good fishing jokes? We all need some cheering up right now I reckon. I have run out of fish in the freezer and have no idea when I'm likely to replace it. I've yet to catch a decent fish this year! But the rain will do the place a world of good in the long run. As I said, I can't give any useful suggestions on where you might catch a fish at the moment. The river and estuaries are too fresh and the ocean is too rough, so that doesn't leave anything. Even the freshwater lakes are rising and dirty, making fishing all but a waste of time there for a while too. It would be worth having a look at the Causeway Lake on these full moon tides, just to see the wall of water flooding into the lake under the bridge. There will be way too much flow to try to fish it, but it is a pretty spectacular sight. Back to yard duties I guess for another weekend.

Darken

Re: Weekly Report 26 Feb 10

Post by Darken » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:35 pm

things are still bad, cant wait to get out on the water and scratch that itch. given all my reels service, replaced some eyelets on rods, serived and organised the tinny. nothing left to do ARRGGHHH apart from get some more tackle .prays to mother nature To smile on us for good winter fishing