Coucom's Crabpots & Fishing Gear
Ground Floor 34 Normanby Street Yeppoon, 4703
Ph: 07 4930 2301
subeditor
Admin

Report 29/1/15

Post by subeditor » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:07 pm

Good day from Stanage Bay,

The Estuary is on fire with the muddies being flushed from the holes and with the fresh running out of the creeks with the added run from the big tides have sent the barra into a frenzy, so get up here and get into them. the jewfish are still very much on the chew...as too the sharks in the sharing the holes with them nowdays.

The Reef and the pinacles and drop off's should be abundant with fish after the good fresh drenching and estuary run off they recieved with the and with the 7 mtre tides been n gone, with the right bait or lures should jump in the eskies. At last count, the catches were extra good, with big red emperor, big coral trout, nannygai, red throat, sweetlip and spannos all coming on board. The sharks are abundant still, so come on pro shark fishers come into our waters we need you....I have heard stories that rec. boats had given up bringing in heads of good reef fish and came back to port? True story.

Righto, if you need any other info please email me or ring me 07 4937 3145 and I will do my best to help you out. Remember the StanageBay Marine &Accommodation facebook is up now and needs your input to get it interesting and informative. To be honest its the true Stanage Bay Fishermans site to share info and pics, so go to it fellas n girls... I will keep out of it as much as possible and not monitor it, send any queries directly to me stanagebaymarine@bigpond.com or just phone.
have a safe and wonderful weekend on this Weekend.

Cheers with and without beers,
Von Anne Ireland.

Von Anne Ireland
07 49373145
http://www.stanagebaymarine.com
http://www.justfishingstanagebay.com;

subeditor
Admin

Re: Report 29/1/15

Post by subeditor » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:15 pm

***Please do not reply to this fishing report, as the contributor does not monitor the bulletin boards. If you have a question, please contact the contributor directly on the contact details at the end of the report.***