stanagebaymarine@bigpond.com
http://www.stanagebay.com
Brad
Reporter

Report Sun 13th Aug 06

Post by Brad » Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:47 am

13/8/06
Hello everyone from Stanage Bay

Not a lot happened this week with the weigh - in photos. Tony and I took out some mates fishing and caught a swag of undersized red emperor, so the future is looking healthy in that area. Neil and Steve were a bit camera shy in weighing in a couple of big reds they caught, so I did the honours for them. I caught one too, but only had two hands. The sea wasn’t as we thought it would be so we were very restricted in the fishing areas. Steve and the cobia fought well - good job Steve in getting him.

Well done Jason and Jason for braving the seas and bringing home a nice catch of sweeties. Please get weigh-in photos next trip okay.

Welcome to the bay, Rod and his crew in the Villa and the Bream Reapers from Brisbane (Dean’s crew in the Oasis).

The Road Report - Really good from all we have heard.

Two Oops prizes this week to the Oasis crews - Neil, Len and Steve did a coil in their outboard and had to be towed in by Tony. Better luck next trip boys. Now who could get into trouble on the first day but the Bream Reapers - yep our boat ramp is definitely tidal - your motto “never listen to locals “speaks for itself. Keep the antiseptic on those oyster cuts now boys.

Only two pics for you this week. Until next report, keep those rods wet and keep reelin em in!

Yours in fishing and crabbing
Von and Tony

Von-ann Ireland

E-mail: stanagebaymarine@bigpond.com
Web Site: www.stanagebay.com
Fax/phone – 07 49 373 145
Attachments
Steve.jpg
Von.jpg