stanagebaymarine@bigpond.com
http://www.stanagebay.com
Brad
Reporter

Report 25th Sept 05

Post by Brad » Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:20 am

25/9/05
Howdy to you all from Stanage Bay, Shoalwater Bay, The Marble and Percy Isles,

I am writing this report on hear say only okay, as I was in Brisbane having a breast and lymph glands removed for cancer, last week. Now the gossip is that the fellas from the Oasis caught some nice mixed reef fish today around the Percy’s and the lads Jase and Mr Willow caught some nice estuary fish off the bank. This included huge bream, cod and even a flathead.

Anyway I have found some photos on the camera so I will have to let you see for yourself what came in to our beaut little tackle shop since we have been in Brisbane.

The road is extremely good at the moment, having just driven over it. I just got out of hospital yesterday (I have a drain and a 160mm or 7inches of stitches) and that drive was in a Cruiser ute.

Okay everyone, sorry about the lack of reports, but at least now you may understand why. So until next time (by then I should have started chemotherapy or hopefully ended it) keep reelin’ in the big ones and keep those lines wet.

Don't forget we still have the best fishermen friendly accommodation (and cheap) at Stanage. Give Jan, or whichever of my mates is controlling this little empire, whilst I’m out of action. Don't forget our trophy jew fish should be biting from Oct to March and our huge muddies potting from the start of Dec. Okay I'm off for a sleep.

Yours in fishing and crabbing

Von Ann Ireland
E-mail: stanagebaymarine@bigpond.com
Web Site: www.stanagebay.com
Fax/phone – 07 49 373 145
Attachments
Stanage Bay sweetlip.jpg
Stanage Bay sweetlip