Von Ann Ireland
Ph: 07 4937 3145
stanagebaymarine@bigpond.com
http://www.stanagebay.com
Brad
Reporter

Weeky Report 31 Jul 11

Post by Brad » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:09 am

Hey there all fishers from Stanage - Thirsty Sound and Surrounding Isles.
This last week has seen typical 1980's winter weather, lots of west in the air and wind. The boys from the Oasis, Jeff from Owen Rewinds in Gympie, had there usual good week at Stanage. Their pics of the trip are with this report. Jeff and crew got a real mixture of Red Emperor, Red Jew, Sweetlip, Jewfish, Cod agmonst other species. Good to see you all again fellas and hope to see you all again next year. Brian Wells, and his banking crew and chippy did nicely also and hopefully Brian will be emailing me pics to share with you all asap. The Crew from the Villa, Davo Harris and crew, unfortunately didnt do as well as they usually do at the bay, but in saying that, there was lots of smiles and laughter coming forth, might have something to do with plan 'B' eer. The campers have been doing really well with large bream, whiting and salmon up the sound and off the beaches and in the bays.

The road is pretty good with no complaints, i dont think anyone is game to complain after my last report, sorry guys i didnt mean to sound p..s..d off. There is three ditches/ drains running across the road in different places, so just remember to drive to the conditions and slow down, theres no hurry to paradise, it will always be here. dont forget the cattle and roos on the road either. Crabbing has just about come to the end for 2011, time to bury or head to the deep water. For those still keen to challenge a muddy, you need, good bait to lure them into your pot, i still have some in stock - roo and mullet. until next week, have a look at my new picture site. http://www.justfishingstanagebay.com I hope you enjoy,or if you have any pics to add to it of Stanage or fishing Stanage just send them to me . If anyone wants a mailout order, thats not a problem.

I often mail out charts and books on the area, shirts, caps, towels and coats with our stanage logos. not at thief prices either. Ok guys n gals til next time, if you need accommodation or any info just email me or phone or fax me.Keep those rods bent n wet, cheers from Von.
Attachments
SANY0537.JPG
DSC01082.JPG
SANY0557a.JPG
SANY0550.JPG
SANY0554a.JPG