10 Ernest St, Manly
Ph: (07) 3396 1833
www.watertowerbaitandtackle.com

Spero: sperok@ozemail.com.au
Brad
Reporter

Weekly Report 26 Mar 13

Post by Brad » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:43 pm

Good days on the bay, weather was perfect, lots of boats on the water and going in and out of the marinas especially the one at manly. Can I just say please slow down in the marinas and going past small tinnies with kids in around fishing areas and especially horseshoe bay ..the things we witnessed this week end were scary. I don't understand why people don't understand "NO WAKE" or why they cant take a wider berth around drifting fishing boats ...and have some patience around boat ramps....now I know why my dad would go to sit and watch the local boat ramp on a busy and windy week end it was for a good belly laugh..nothing has changed..

On to fishing lots of watsons bonito north of peel but no stoolies or spotties with them,lazzarete fish pretty poorly on Saturday night but tide was all wrong and not much run..has some great reports of lots of muddies at mouth of Brisbane river..the whiting were there again at small boat passage but not as thick as last week, can't find a squid anywhere from Rous to pelican banks except at night when a few arrows turn up ,but not in great numbers. had a friend look for spotties from mouth of the river to sharkspit to big sand hill and managed 3 schoolies, not good.. going over to Moreton for the next 3 to 4 days hope to find the schoolies and spotties ..
Good fishing
Spero
ps to the lovely people that emptied my two crab pots ,hope you enjoyed the crabs..

sperok
Reporter

Re: Weekly Report 26 Mar 13

Post by sperok » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:55 pm

hi everyone happy easter ..lots of nice size schoolies at the yellow go slow beacon sharkspit 30 foot mark.incomming tide only.