JC's Bait & Tackle
488 Campbell St
Swan Hill VIC 3585
Ph: 03 5033 0407
Nicole Penfold
Admin

Report 3/5/19

Post by Nicole Penfold » Mon May 20, 2019 11:41 am

The much needed rain will make things a little sticky on our rivers this weekend but with sunny weather forecast,it wont take long to dry out.

THE MURRAY RIVER:
- Had a couple of guys in who had spent 4 days camped at Boundary Bend where they landed 5 cod from 70cm up to one at a metre plus,caught on black/purple and green/yellow lures.And Woz Jeffrey sent me a photo of his 48cm yella he caught on scrubworms.
- The Kenley area fished pretty well last weekend with a couple of mates landing several cod to 56cm and yellas to 48cm on bait.
- Paul Kelly sent me a message to say that he saw a 65cm yellabelly caught at Vinifera along with a 48cm.
- Locally at Swan Hill a couple of nice yellas were landed near the marinna in yabbies and worms and a 72cm cod was landed and a yellow/black JD Pyhton near Caelli Lane.

THE MURRUMBIDGEE RIVER:
- Michael Roberts sent me a photo of a yella he caught on a Tubby Native Minnow,he finished up with 3 for the afternoon.
- The river in the Maude area is producing some good size cod on trolled dark coloured Kuttafurra Mudhoneys and Oargees.

THE EDWARD RIVER:
- Joel Turner sent in a photo of his 56cm(6.5lb) yellabelly he caught on a yabby at Moulamein.

This weeks photos:
- Cabbage Rickards Kenley cod..
- Jane Todds 40cm cod caught on a Native Tubby Minnow.
- Woz Jefferys 48cm yellabelly.
- Michael Roberts yella caught on a Native Tubby Minnow.
- Deano Mafis 49cm yellabelly.
- Joel Turveys 56cm yellabelly.

JC's Bait & Tackle
488 Campbell St
Swan Hill VIC 3585
03 5033 0407
cbaitandtackle@bigpond.com

JC1.jpg
JC2.jpg
JC2.jpg (16.76 KiB) Viewed 800 times
JC3.jpg
JC4.jpg