JC's Bait & Tackle
488 Campbell St
Swan Hill VIC 3585
Ph: 03 5033 0407
Nicole Penfold
Admin

Report 25/9/15

Post by Nicole Penfold » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:26 am

Yellas have really come on the bite in the past week in all our rivers. One angler was fishing the Wakool River at Stoney Crossing early in the week and landed 6 yellas with 5 of them measuring between 50 to 55cm,they were all caught on small yabbies.

-Mark from the Boundary Bend store reports that good numbers of yellas up to 50cm have been caught in the Murray on shrimp and small yabbies.
-The yellas have been on the bite in the Murray at Lock 10 at Wentworth with one angler landing 16 fish in 2 hours on yabbies and scrubworms.
-I saw a photo yesterday of a 52cm yella picked up on worms in a little unknown creek to many,called the Coobool Creek.
-Locally the Murray produced a few yellas between Caeli and Brooks lane last weekend and the Little Murray is producing good numbers of yellas up to 4lb,stretching from the Weir to the caravan park on small yabbies,shrimp and worms.

‪#‎DONT‬ FORGET- If you spend $50 or more in my shop or online between now and the middle of November,you go into the draw for 2 free entries to this years Mulwala Cod Classic valued at $200.
#‪#‎With‬ next Friday being a new public holiday for the Grand Final my shop will be OPEN for business!!!

JC's Bait & Tackle
488 Campbell St
Swan Hill VIC 3585
Ph: 03 5033 0407
JCsBaitTackleWeb.jpg