JC's Bait & Tackle
488 Campbell St
Swan Hill VIC 3585
Ph: 03 5033 0407
Nicole Penfold
Admin

Report 27/11/15

Post by Nicole Penfold » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:44 pm

The Murray river at swan hill has steadied and is reasonably clear,the Edward river will have a rise go through next week and the Wakool river has been high,but is on the drop and should steady by the opening weekend.
-The Birchip Angling club held a comp. on the Wakool river last weekend where very good numbers of yellas up to 59cm and cod to 90cm were caught on most baits and Barnsy from the pub said that the cod had been really on the bite in both rivers at Kyalite.
-The Wakool is also producing good size yellas in the Genoe area on small yabbies and scrubworms.
-A couple of young blokes fished the Merran Creek near Stoney Crossing early in the week and landed a 70cm and a 65cm cod on black and purple 120mm lures on the cast.
-Mick from the Boundary Bend store reports thet the Murray continues to produce good numbers of yellas and cod and shrimp and worms and a few are taking spinnerbaits.
-The Murray/Murrumbidgee junction has yellas to 51cm and legal cod taking small yabbies,shrimp and scrubworms.
-The Edward River and the Billabong in the Moulamien area is producing good size yellas and cod to 95cm on most baits and lures on the troll.
-Locally the Murray has settled and is producing yellas to 50cm on most baits and a couple of blokes chasing yellas last sunday,landed 15 cod ranging fom 45 to 50cm on yabbies and shrimp.
-The recent hot weather has stirred up the the redfin in Lake Charm with some fish measuring up to 45cm,taking minnows,shrimp and small 50mm lures on the cast and the troll.
-Kangaroo Lake also produced some yellas and redfin during the week on minnows and shrimp.

‪#‎I‬ received a batch of JD/Eddy and Oargee lures in during the week and i expect orders of AC Invaders,Muldoon,Gidgee Barcoo and Kuttafurra lures in next week-I will get a limited amount of the Kuttafurra Longjohns in and wont get any more to march next year.

## I have plenty of bardi grubs,yabbies,scrubworms,A1 and Red worms in stock.

JC's Bait & Tackle
488 Campbell St
Swan Hill VIC 3585
Ph: 03 5033 0407