488 Campbell St
Swan Hill VIC 3585
Ph: 03 5033 0407
Nicole Penfold
Admin

Report 19/2/16

Post by Nicole Penfold » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:11 pm

-The Murray River:
- A couple of nice size cod were landed on 120mm black/green lures last weekend in the Hattah Area.
- The Nyah fishing comp held last weekend saw Denis & Danielle Pretty win with a 59cm,58cm and a 37cm yella,there was a 89cm and a 85cm also caught=I'm still waiting on final numbers of what was caught and what on.
- Two ladies fished near Beveridge Island (Swan Hill) last weekend,where they landed 36 cod with the biggest at 60cm along with 6 silver perch with the biggest at 48cm.
- Mates if mine camped at Brooks Lane during the week and landed several cod but they were all in the 40 to 50cm range.Most were caught on yabbies,worms and cheese.

-The Edward River:
-The Moulamien area is still producing cod of all sizes on lures and most baits and the yellas have been taking small yabbies,shrimp and worms.

Lake Charm:
Everyone man and his dog have been to the lake chasing the redfin,with some being lucky and others not so lucky.Most fish have been caught on No 3 stumpjumpers and the odd yellas has also been picked up-I think it depends on a lot of factors as to whether the schools or not.

Until Next Week Happy Fishing-JC

JC's Bait & Tackle
488 Campbell St
Swan Hill VIC 3585
Ph: 03 5033 0407
JCsWEb.jpg