JC's Bait & Tackle
488 Campbell St
Swan Hill VIC 3585
Ph: 03 5033 0407
Nicole Penfold
Admin

Report 24/3/16

Post by Nicole Penfold » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:48 pm

Easter is approaching and the weather is going to be great over the whole easter period and there is NO ALGAE in the Swan Hill area.
The Murray River,Wakool River,Neimur and Merran Creeks are all rising and there is plenty of fish being caught in all of them.

Trading Hours for this weekend:
Saturday 7.00am till 5.00pm
Sunday 8.00am till 4.00pm
Monday 8.00am till 4.00pm

I have plenty of worms,yabbies, frozen shrimp and a few bags of bardi grubs left-I do have plenty of wood grubs,which are nearly identical to bardis and they do catch cod(and not as expensive as bardi's).

The Murray River:
- Two mates fished at Wemen last weekend and landed 7 cod with the biggest at 81cm and one yella on Purple JD lure and a green/yellow stumpjumper.
- Reports from the Boundary Bend store is that there have been plenty of yellas and small cod caught on No 1 size stumpjumpers and bait.One camp 10ks past Boundary Bend landed 5 yellas up to 45cm and a 63cm cod in 5 hours.
- Mates fishing the other side of Kenley during last week landed a 95,90, 2 @ 85 and a 70cm cod on green Oargee lures.
- Had a bloke who is camped at the Floodway in the shop yesterday and he said that he had landed a 65cm cod on a spinnerbait casting from the bank.He said his young kids hade been catching plenty of smaller cod with worms.
- Brooks lane is producing plenty of undersize cod on bait and I heard yesterday that one boat landed a 86cm and a 81cm on trolled lures .

The Wakool & Edward Rivers:
- Barnsy from the pub says there have been plenty of cod and yellas caught in both rivers using yabbies,worms,grubs,cheese and chicken and I had a bloke in yesterday looking for aniseed oil,which he puts with his cheese,and he said had caught a 50cm and a 60cm cod with it.

The Murrumbidgee River:
- The annual Bidgee Classic was held at the Balranald caravan park where they landed 103 yellabelly with the biggest at 49cm and 7 small cod were also caught.Most of the yellas were caught on bait.

# I want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a safe and happy easter on the roads and rivers,respect other peoples property and take your rubbish home from your camp sites and be carefull with fires!!!

## No photos this week because I stuffed up and hit the wrong button and I cant pick up my photo album

Until Next Week-Happy Fishing JC

JC's Bait & Tackle
488 Campbell St
Swan Hill VIC 3585
Ph: 03 5033 0407