JC's Bait & Tackle
488 Campbell St
Swan Hill VIC 3585
Ph: 03 5033 0407
Nicole Penfold
Admin

Report 23/9/16

Post by Nicole Penfold » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:25 pm

Like everyone else I am totally f/n over this continual rain system-some farmers are happy or some pissed off with drowned crops.
The wet banks and high rivers are interfering with the school holidays,with parents wanting to take their kids camping and fishing-
these are my suggestions for the next week,with "maybe" possible rains forecast mid week-but that can change daily.

# I had a farmer from Avoca in the shop during the week with his grandkids and he took them to the Moulaimein caravan park,where they fished the town lake from the bank,and finished up with 8 cod-the biggest at 69cm caught on yabbies and worms-as far as the kids were concerned they caught some good fish,and did,nt get muddy!!!.

# Campers at the Swan Hill Riverside caravan park caught some nice yellas up to 49cm on yabbies from the bank in the Little Murray during the week- this is another great spot for kids to fish without mud etc.

# Another great camping ground is the Pental Island Holiday Park,which is right on the murray with a boat ramp and plenty of room for kids to be kids.

# The Lake Boga caravan park situated on the banks of Lake Boga is ideal for family camping and the lake is safe of kids and is stocked with native fish and both Lake Charm and Kangaroo Lake both have caravan parks right on their foreshores, and are safe for kids fishing with out getting muddy.

## Shit weather normally results in shit fishing reports and this week is no different!!!!!

Until Next Week JC

JC's Bait & Tackle
488 Campbell St
Swan Hill VIC 3585
Ph: 03 5033 0407