JC's Bait & Tackle
488 Campbell St
Swan Hill VIC 3585
Ph: 03 5033 0407
Nicole Penfold
Admin

Report 30/6/17

Post by Nicole Penfold » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:13 pm

Winter has certaintly arrived with some heavy frosts in the past week and a few more forecast for this weekend-but you do get good days afterwards.
I've heard that they are letting water out of Torrumbarry and the level at Barham has started to rise,so we should start to see some action at Swan Hill in the next few days.

THE MURRAY RIVER:

- The yellas are still on the bite between Mildura and Lock 7 on bait.
- Belsar Island is also producing yellas fishing with yabbies and scrubworms in the deeper water.
- The Wemen area is still producing good size yellas on bait and bibless vibes.
- The Swan Hill area has slowed a bit with a few yellas and cod being picked up on yabbies and grubs,but that should improve with the coming rise.
- A couple of good size cod were landed on lures near Murrabit last weekend.

LAKE BOGA:
- Have only heard of a few reddies getting picked up on vibes near the structures this week-the sunny forecast for this weekend should see more boats out on the lake this weekend.

## LATE MAIL - Just had a call from my mate working for me this weekend(im in wagga visiting my daughter and clint) and he said he had a young fella in this morning looking for small vibes, he sold him 4 little blades instead,that are currently on special for $10-00.Within an hour he was back in the shop with pictures of 3 redfin around the 30cm mark all caught on the blades fishing off the pier.

JC's Bait & Tackle
488 Campbell St
Swan Hill VIC 3585
03 5033 0407