JC's Bait & Tackle
488 Campbell St
Swan Hill VIC 3585
Ph: 03 5033 0407
Nicole Penfold
Admin

Report 22/9/17

Post by Nicole Penfold » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:40 pm

What a way to start the weekend with 30deg today 32 on sat and 21 sun with little or no wind and a slight chance (10%) of "possible" showers of less than 1mm.

The Murray has been dropping for the past week or so but I have heard that about 10,000megs is due next week from the Hume and Eildon,which should stir things for next weekends G/F long weekend!

THE MURRAY RIVER:
- Wayne Turner sent me as message saying that he picked up 6 good size yellas on worms at Lock 7 last weekend,with the fish coming on the bite after 5pm.
- Campers at Wemen during the week landed some good size yellas on small yabbies,shrimp and worms,a couple were around the 56cm mark.
- The Nyah area past the footy ground produced yellas to 48cm on shrimp and scrubworms last sunday.
- At Swan Hill a few fish have been near the bridge and out towards the Floodway on yabbies,shrimp and worms.

THE EDWARD RIVER:
- Barnsy reports that Ivan had a good day out at Kyalite last sunday landing good numbers of yellas in short space of time.He keep 5 fish ranging from 3/4kg to 1.6kg and released a lot of smaller ones,with all fish caught on scrubworms.

THE WAKOOL RIVER:
- Had a bloke in the shop yesterday and he said that his mate fished the river at Kyalite last weekend and finished up with 5 yellas ranging from 35 to 49cm-all caught on small yabbies.

THE IRRIGATION CHANNELS:
- Glenys Hodges sent me photos of some yellas she landed in the channel that comes out of 1st Reedy Lake near Kerang on the saturday,one went 42cm and the other 48cm and she picked up another on the sunday,they were all caught on worms.

## IF you are chasing yabbies I still have some in stock and hope to have more in next week.

This weeks photo is from Glenys Hodges.

Until Next Week JC

JC's Bait & Tackle
488 Campbell St
Swan Hill VIC 3585
03 5033 0407

JCs.jpg