JC's Bait & Tackle
488 Campbell St
Swan Hill VIC 3585
Ph: 03 5033 0407
Nicole Penfold
Admin

Report 9/11/18

Post by Nicole Penfold » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:18 pm

Another fine weekend coming up and the yellas are on the bite,what more do you want apart from a full esky!

THE MURRAY RIVER:
- The Frenchmans Creek is still running and producing plenty of yellas on bait and lures/vibes.
- Campers at Belsar Island lsland last weekend landed good numbers of yellas up to 53cm on small yabbies shrimp and worms.
- Thomas Cadd and his mate were fishing at Nyah and Thomas landed a 50cm yella on worms.
- I sent a couple and their grandkids out to Caeli Lane over the weekend and he landed his biggest yellabelly at 52cm on a scrubworm I sold him and he also landed 2 silver perch at 41cm-he was pretty happy.
- Erin Scott sent me a photo of a big cod which was caught on Pental Island at the weekend,caught on a yabby tail-and the cod season is only three weeks away and from what I have been hearing locally about big cod getting caught in the past weeks,we are going to be in for another great cod season.
- Harrison Parsons and his dad fished at Koondrook at the weekend where Harrison landed a 4cm yellabelly.

THE MURRUMBIDGEE RIVER:
- Blake Hill sent me some photos there camp caught at Balranald over the weekend with 38 yellas caught over 4 days betweem 35 & 48cm caught on shrimp and scrubworms.

THE WAKOOL RIVER:
- Good bags of yellas have been caught in the Genoe area on most baits.
- The Kyalite area is also producing yellas up to 49cm on shrimp and worms.

LAKE BOGA:
- Ron Skelton landed a nice yella fishing from the bank in front of his camp site and I saw another photo of a big silver perch also caught from the bank.
- Yellabelly and redfin continue to get caught by fishing off the structures on the lake,using bait and bibless vibes.

LAKE MERAN:
- Had the local inspector in the other day and he showed me a picture of a good bag(5)of yellas that were caught at the lake on sunday on bait,which is good to see,hopefully the reddies are back in big numbers as well.

This weeks photos:
- Thomas Cadds 50cm Nyah yella.
- Ron Skeltons yella from Lake Boga.
- A big silver perch from Boga.
- Pental Island cod.
- Blake Hills yellas from Balranald.
- Harrison Parsons yella from Koondrook.

JC's Bait & Tackle
488 Campbell St
Swan Hill VIC 3585
03 5033 0407
cbaitandtackle@bigpond.com

1JC.jpg
1JC.jpg (19.78 KiB) Viewed 20 times
2JC.jpg
3JC.jpg
4JC.jpg
5JC.jpg
6JC.jpg